Sign Up for Classes Online!
Sign up now to learn the hottest dance in town!
Membership dues are payable for six months in advance. All dance lessons are included. There are no other charges or expenses.
- Regular: $50/person for 6 months paid in advance. $75/person for 1 year paid in advance.
- Youth: $21/person for 6 months paid in advance. For full-time students age 16 to 22.
- Student: Free. This is for students up to age 15. Their parents must be members in good standing at BAWDC
- Application: Download and fill out our membership application now, so when you come to class, you can get right to dancing! Click on the image below to get the membership application form or this pdf(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader).
OUR POLICY: It is the policy of this organization to provide services to those truly interested in dance, however, if deemed necessary, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All sales are final and non-transferable. Thank you for choosing Bay Area Dance Club.
- Age limits
- The Lower Limit: We don’t have any strict requirements regarding age, however, if parents wish for their children to take classes, they should take into account their abilities and maturity.
- The Upper Limit: There isn’t one! You’re never too old to learn how to dance. Whip is a slow-to-moderate paced dance. You can take it easy or you can “whip-it-up”! There are all ages that Whip dance. Lindy Hop is another story, however: It is exciting and fast paced. Get ready to get your aerobic exercise for the week! Recommended only for those in good physical shape.